Welcome to Ham Goodies
Nothing to do with meat - Ham Radio is another name for Amateur Radio - a communications and electronics hobby. We cater for Hams, Coders, Makers, Hobbyists and Tinker'ers. From aerials to adapters, cables to controllers and sensors to SDR. Ham Goodies is operated by Charlie M0PZT and offers a range of add-ons for your handheld/mobile radio plus HF aerial parts and a range of components for Arduino/Raspberry Pi projects.
- No minimum order value - and we send everything 1st-Class "Signed-For" assuring total peace of mind (weight-based shipping now applies)
- In a hurry? Order by 3pm and opt for "Next Day by 1pm". We ship to the UK only. Full details on payment/delivery can be found here...
- When registering - Please ensure that you enter your details correctly (duh!): Please use capital letters where necessary, and UK Post-Codes are formatted AA1 1AA, not AA11AA or aa11aa. Remember, these details need to be read by Royal Mail in order to deliver your item!
Here's what we've got for you this week:
- Clearance items - Last chance to get these items before they are gone...
- Used Goodies - some second-hand and/or new "old-stock" components from our stores
- 1:1 Dipole Balun - A simple, effective and weather-proof balun/choke for your HF Dipole
- /P Kit Bags - Keeps your adapters/accessories safe when operating "portable" - Available in Standard and Deluxe versions
- PowerPole Cables - A range of adapter leads for your /P kit plus a KX2/KX3 fused DC cable
- Morse Key - a robust paddle for shack+portable CW operating
- μBalun for Portable - it's a lightweight (50g) balun and perfect for /P Doublets/Dipoles
- All kinds of adapters - For aerial connections and converting patch leads, we have BNC, MCX, N-Type, SO239, SMA types available
- KISS TNC for APRS - Based on an Arduino Uno, this works with AGW Packet Engine, AGWTracker, UI-View etc
- End-Fed Half-Wave Couplers - For single-band use: BNC or SO239 and QRP/QRO versions available
- Aerial Rigging Cord - Perfect for /P and available in 1.5mm (by the metre) , 3.5mm (20m) or 5mm (10m)
- Ferrite Toroids - for homebrew Baluns/Chokes in FT140 and FT240 size, 31, 43 and 61 mixes
- 2m/70cm Mobile Aerials - NL-770S ... NL-770R and SG-M507 for whatever size (and performance) you prefer
You'll find updates and offers on our Twitter feed or see our Specials page for details of current offers. Please note that prices of some items may fluctuate as we try to be as competitive as possible!